Re: [sieve] Revised Sieve WG charter proposal

Robins George <robinsgv@gmail.com> Fri, 26 March 2010 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=WfD1hSjeasHwQSKGF/LFOtLesvP1TdmQMqrsV7oPDPk=; b=U90F3aDULPiB+cLDEmtLBylu1H9g0Rpm5/QEgnXcAJTIM5yaXcfxaOGAwnPiesJCaW MYc9Y98R9rtR/KpNqmMG5JT4BHK0l27GASEbPxIXL8xLcDIrB3IzLdG//hynaUTBaph0 df8C+LXVD9YDyAbJYcg5ASsEo8NoU4w8NuueI=