Re: [Simple] FW: I-D Action:draft-rosen-simple-watcher-count-00.txt

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Thu, 28 February 2008 03:24 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:24:11 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6670; t=1204169073; x=1205033073; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Simple]=20FW=3A=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft -rosen-simple-watcher-count-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=zMHv6+dLTyMpG0IFjO9fJjC2zhZHRTkeHe4Xe0JFNH0=; b=sYEAQmF4779XCG2g4U9r/kLnx+Ra6FpEMMkQIXW3hVdhxbA+O6ECbZXw1X xvrshLVSuB4S3/wE4GoLmOMjSuD7WIp8vw9+Kq/q3DAI7ThoEHx9IFp5XV8C JWQtQpg+Yg25QKLoYRswMq0PkAAUEpsreqKVPy0s3u6LPxcxCUGuA=;