[Simple] Fwd: Evaluation: draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package - A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)Event Template-Package for Watcher Information to Proposed Standard

Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com> Thu, 09 January 2003 18:30 UTC

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
To: simple@ietf.org
Subject: [Simple] Fwd: Evaluation: draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package - A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)Event Template-Package for Watcher Information to Proposed Standard
Sender: simple-admin@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:05:23 +0100

Here are some questions from Harald...as a start (first) questions from
IESG. Can you please quickly look at these and get back with an answer.

If you are confused by him saying "not a Discuss" etc, look at the
draft tracker we have. It means "if there is an issue so the document
need to be updated, I will place a discuss which I will clear when the
document is updated".

So, first step now is just to ask if he is correct -- whether this
should document should be updated or not.

If you are unsure, and need to think, just say so, and we will handle
this the normal way with "comments".

    paf

Begin forwarded message: