Re: [Simple] Fwd: Response to an LS from ETSI

Bruno von Niman <bruno@vonniman.com> Mon, 08 November 2010 07:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 08:05:57 +0100
From: Bruno von Niman <bruno@vonniman.com>
To: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Cc: "<simple@ietf.org>" <simple@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Simple] Fwd: Response to an LS from ETSI

Hi Ben,

Thanks for raising this very valid issue - I totally agree!

No, it's not (other than to ETSI members - published documents are...) but
I'm sure we'll find a good way to make it available for comments to anyone
interested; there are workarounds.
I'll have a word with Gonzalo on Tuesday and we'll get back on the topic
(through the mailing list or the Dispatch session on Thursday latest),
Bruno