Re: [Simple] Please Comment: proposed SIMPLE charter

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Fri, 25 August 2006 20:19 UTC

From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Subject: Re: [Simple] Please Comment: proposed SIMPLE charter
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:18:55 -0500
To: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Cc: simple-ads@tools.ietf.org, simple-chairs@tools.ietf.org, simple@ietf.org

Here are the only comments I've received (paraphrased):

Hisham: remove the word Status from the IMDN milestone
Avshalom: consider adding a milestone for creating new mechanism to
optimize SIMPLE traffic based on the analysis milestone.

Making Hisham's change is trivial.

I think we'd be better off waiting until we get deeper into the
analysis before we add milestones for optimizing mechanics. We'll
certainly be able to do that if/when we identify some and determine
that SIMPLE is the right place to build them.

I'll be submitting this (with the trivial change) for IESG approval.

RjS