Re: [sip-clf] sipclf-problem-statement-03 released

Gonzalo Salgueiro <gsalguei@cisco.com> Tue, 29 June 2010 23:10 UTC

From: Gonzalo Salgueiro <gsalguei@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:10:31 -0400
To: sip-clf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] sipclf-problem-statement-03 released

All -

I have uploaded the initial version of the indexed-ASCII implementation draft.
This draft attempts to line up with the data model proposed in the SIPCLF Problem Statement draft.

Please note that this work was expedited in an attempt to get this draft submitted prior to the -00 draft cutoff deadline.
I intend to add a section with an example record using the syntax proposed in the draft.

The -00 version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-salgueiro-sipclf-indexed-ascii-00.txt

Thanks,

Gonzalo