Re: [Sip] draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-00 - more use cases?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Sun, 13 January 2008 03:12 UTC

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:12:10 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-00 - more use cases?
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3765; t=1200193935; x=1201057935; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases -00=20-=20more=20use=20cases? |Sender:=20; bh=DNMRTvU6NaComwh7DNEjFnwD5cFBK0keWh1wXsyvYx4=; b=EWdVarIgtLCzK8KmJwCugrYLJQxlamMN40YqeT1jWLo/fPfmLD6u7A6pxF +39gTaDYzwRrF/KBAAST2JhxBuyZaysAw5alRzGBmegVMSTNwM0mM4CDfR9E fnhRQ1WfcE;