Re: [Sip] Is GRUU generated in the case of registration withinstance-ID and reg-ID

"Christer Holmberg" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Tue, 14 October 2008 06:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:17:08 +0200
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F8DF@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF19B03A76@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF083CCF7E@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><48F23D27.8030305@voip.co.uk><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF083CCF85@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><48F2FC13.1070308@voip.co.uk> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F8ED@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <7A726F54F791494C8D8C87F13736E80EF52279@vaebe106.NOE.Nokia.com>