Re: [Sip] Is GRUU generated in the case of registration withinstance-ID and reg-ID

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 14 October 2008 12:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:18:01 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Erkki.Koivusalo@nokia.com
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F8DF@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF19B03A76@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF083CCF7E@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><48F23D27.8030305@voip.co.uk><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF083CCF85@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><48F2FC13.1070308@voip.co.uk> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F8ED@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <7A726F54F791494C8D8C87F13736E80EF52279@vaebe106.NOE.Nokia.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5169; t=1223986683; x=1224850683; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Is=20GRUU=20generated=20in=20th e=20case=20of=20registration=09withinstance-ID=0A=20and=20re g-ID |Sender:=20 |To:=20Erkki.Koivusalo@nokia.com; bh=DXLpSbxo8bTOpRxoUDF+6TU6PqdteOd8DtDjwPy0/2s=; b=QmV9f9DTaj4PkmCePQ7VdyzCeFExx5daiNgFtDyEPybE8u0tetU3QL/RdE cGsIAIwu0WuzfWats2e9xu3kyG0dDBPaFdH1b1x2TZ9Vecc9sDkZEuhx8I4T pC4rghHB4f;