[Sip] My two cents on the INFO question

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Mon, 03 December 2007 08:02 UTC

Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:00:04 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: IETF SIP List <sip@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2729; t=1196668953; x=1197532953; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20My=20two=20cents=20on=20the=20INFO=20question |Sender:=20; bh=gQBJm7B/oMMl3mmzYPXNCpvJNjUb2trHBeeEreW3q6U=; b=sMGKY30SlNcvTvIO0wbFwlunltLW7d+1PnHCWqLZEvzjWh9ToJipobf+xdJSZ22NljBdDI++ sOcUoNyzknvCAUWyHWHXoPMPZUnJEOjxpxJqRe1NDy4pxTXsM+YPdpuZR+pttfS4g0mMDBdEJf pusJwYQ4oXfjZXrHfsKWm1o3c=;