Re: R: [Sip] a question about IETF draft location conveyance 09

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Sun, 02 December 2007 10:14 UTC

Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 02:58:40 -0600
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>, daniel grotti <daniel.grotti@unibo.it>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: R: [Sip] a question about IETF draft location conveyance 09
References: <4742BDF5.9040302@unibo.it> <XFE-SJC-212qXLFfJNw000012bf@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <p06240607c36a38613297@[67.169.50.136]> <XFE-SJC-211EAOeIiGX000013f8@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <p06240608c36a4849ecf3@[67.169.50.136]> <XFE-SJC-212AOmAfjuU000013bb@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <p0624060ac36a6ec4f1c2@[67.169.50.136]> <A30B7FF9263D5340AD5DECB88A243C42015FEE65@EXBK03.personale.dir.unibo.it> <4745BDC7.30003@gmx.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5445; t=1196590453; x=1197454453; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20R=3A=20[Sip]=20a=20question=20about=20IETF=20draft=20 location=20conveyance=2009 |Sender:=20; bh=L6rzI77qwrlU6kkuBqECQhWPT1/GFDfTIRO3BAbmd/8=; b=uvmqnbuF49t3EsygIFUvMwGMpJteqFIJl8tlXTCDtTvz5r7BVrCer0DUkWhIKK7FoUzH2bV9 UfwgX7rUS1wxwaZEg9CBjuSPPRs+rxcYiK8tAP+RvThpgf+XVpRKPazh;