Re: [Sip] Review of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-12

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 20 March 2007 11:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:18:29 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Michael Procter <michael.procter@citel.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] Review of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-12
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3453; t=1174389515; x=1175253515; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-gruu-12 |Sender:=20; bh=Gi3iVuzMFQbEjlKXv+mP9w0mcJzG3+iiYaGejFKH2GQ=; b=YaRF/Ud+0dsuySL6Orw1XmpyRO2m6q2oEgxzW/7qtqhxESa2Btj5wkigGaLQBfscB6J8ozpV BpSdFFLCC3LVy9J/OKi62fu/AyPirC6F+dnv/x6iUW+DvJEZUL6iaVoK;