[Sip] Re: Requested Expert Review Request: draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Sun, 30 December 2007 03:21 UTC

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:21:13 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Dave Burke <daveburke@google.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9630; t=1198984907; x=1199848907; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Requested=20Expert=20Review=20Request=3 A=20draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dave=20Burke=20<daveburke@google.com>; bh=1BSHSlsZlG3dddNCVwfOTMgYtvuw6UfIBj7MeJzKqGg=; b=aermRPCSW9C+lLQbeUMsm03OSGJS6c2tTkPYCSYCeF85MHuOY9C8gYfIZF g/aREB+XeNICQ8vwmMqCIG/D5ZAxcj9KHyHkeTx/sRMomgtCRtlDkIzQij8G d5R0qKjona;