RE: [Sip] Updated acr-code

"DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 11 July 2007 13:44 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] Updated acr-code
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:43:14 +0200
From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Jesske, R" <R.Jesske@t-com.net>, sip@ietf.org

Please note that this document is formally in IESG last call. Therefore any comments that you want to "stick" should also be made to ietf@ietf.org in accordance with the following instructions. That doesn't preclude discussion on this list - just means that they may not be taken into account.

Regards

Keith

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG
(sip) to consider the following document:

- 'Rejecting Anonymous Requests in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-07-19. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14158&rfc_flag=0