AW: [Sip] Updated acr-code

"Jesske, R" <R.Jesske@t-com.net> Wed, 11 July 2007 11:25 UTC

Subject: AW: [Sip] Updated acr-code
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:25:07 +0200
From: "Jesske, R" <R.Jesske@t-com.net>
To: jdrosen@cisco.com, sip@ietf.org

Dear all,
I still have a problem that the "header" privacy value is not included.
Due to the lack of a correct description what header privacy means within RFC3323 my understanding is still that header also includes all headers that should be deleted or anonymised when the "user" privacy values is used.

And it is also not clear if header includes the "id" privacy or not.

With regard to this arguments the ACR Response has also to be sent when "header" is used.

What to do now?

Also there is a different understanding what is meant by anonymous within the world. That is a regulation dependent issue. So From my understanding the use of the 433 should not to restrictive. If somebody want to use the header within his domain then let him use it.
That is my understanding.

So one solution could be that a sentence like based on network policy or regulatory requirements ACR could also apply based on other indications sent like the 'header' private value.

An other issue is that there should be work started to clarify the use of RFC 3323, 3325, 4244 and others defining privacy values.

Best Regards

Roland

Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Com, Zentrum Technik Einführung
Roland Jesske
Gateways, Protokolle, Konvergenz, TE33-6
Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 1, 64295 Darmstadt, Raum 314(Besucheradresse)
Postfach, 64307 Darmstadt (Postanschrift)
06151 83-5940 (Tel.)
06151 83-4577 (Fax)
E-Mail: r.jesske@t-com.net
http://www.t-com.de

Registerrechtliche Unternehmensangaben:
Deutsche Telekom AG
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Klaus Zumwinkel (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: René Obermann (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Karl-Gerhard Eick (stellvertretender
Vorsitzender), Hamid Akhavan, Timotheus Höttges, L
othar Pauly, Thomas Sattelberger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE50478376
Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Dr. Klaus Zumwinkel (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Dr. Karl-Gerhard Eick (Deputy Chairman),
Hamid Akhavan, Timotheus Höttges,
Lothar Pauly,  Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794,
corporate seat: Bonn
WEEEreg.no: DE50478376