FW: RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field in aresponse

Roland Jesske <roland.jesske@web.de> Wed, 05 April 2006 13:18 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:18:29 +0200
From: Roland Jesske <roland.jesske@web.de>
To: "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, john.elwell@siemens.com, "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>, sip@ietf.org
Subject: FW: RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field in aresponse

 John,
 what we want to have is we an additional connected number (additional connected identity) as described within www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.txt. (Section 3.3 ).
 It is the same as the conected and generic number within the ISUP (Q.763)
 I thought that your goal was also to have an additional connected identity (like the replaced to/from headers in requests)
 And we don't need an trusted additional connected identity. So it is a real user provided identity.

 Best Regards

 Roland