Re: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-02.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 26 October 2010 20:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wl9KVQ1d4ToANUBpC+srYGo7ven6Oe7v7eNFp8CH3UM=; b=L/hHs4ZsVqAL5i9ipVA/LdQmIFjyeaaJF/fVdG9LJQ+K/vAPfTNCGN5y2Vn/iwnvwA cQKwSAcAG76FhLfiOpQX4eUvWCeIjqjVxNQcPPXgH+gGpqBU47gDOBDUbZv6ybKhe4sD /upIHxvP4gJmJ0e3ovpIulqnFfOUrwLJCIiOY=