Re: [sipcore] Open issues in draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Sun, 16 June 2013 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1371400604; bh=dcULlEN9oeEkgmCGq6TvGNatEPQz3OuVRbaoNthXh+o=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hhCb/Tu77Vv/z4cZXi7AHKWoz0YoNpqOZ+F6WhB1x0UUBggzvVHIotQscYWFngpUO fbtCpWg725LGUwgstzIFuiDZbkuone7gyL6PpFstuFLSpC11lBwCKPaqIMZC0m9LKN H9tL8fP0MLouAf6hk12XE2kdxt5yAjk0ySROAl2E=