Re: [sipcore] No WebSocket level authentication scenario [was RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09.txt]

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 18 June 2013 22:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=uK0VWhVGVzZSXQcK6JjA3s8s7bIjzRw73ccn+NWKwH0=; b=IUJC+c1g+bTqWIGsQPaexLJf2XUvNTv7INpOc0r5+h8nJ15A1uA5gUVv9RMFVOfIHt QehpUU/G6cCHLY5mXMiMHSr2G2fl1ctvDu7tk/Af0aBtknjWV72fB3xB3z8sNZ5TY2g8 ganMmajr1KL5xtr9l1O+lsrXaFTrbeE7YonTiP2ggqeD6iMqurvp6k4D5IaRlxZLFvwh OafygEr07hQNryWxvl6a/T+xWK7PbO2q7xcrvZgK+3JdML/N2Y7elrtvXtjZmNDfbXvX 1kP3LI0AU4uw6ep0vYerewRh3mdQusH/Av2577CxoL4RBBlMP776xSgl/0JPB2vP2b6l cI5g==