Re: [sipcore] No WebSocket level authentication scenario [was RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09.txt]

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Tue, 25 June 2013 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1372121282; bh=a1ScJH/SfytC6FwQZBUoL6AJzp0GT0L+xhksRncmZng=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZxCiac6/W3/R5gnLVYL/37TefEqKjxUe+NpYdptGBX4CnUtzXG6oafOJYzfUXdgzL RjNHMRkHPkWCdYef5Spm68bYS/qfGiGVwDydrua9iQ0Jpxwd9l3dhpcgB6NZqeQjsZ bmr7T5VMq4eGcwnPj60rgLc6+neoBUTBKSWJ7IEA=