[sipcore] No WebSocket level authentication scenario [was RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09.txt]

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Tue, 18 June 2013 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1371578622; bh=J0djkYgQko8qJ6bnf8uZQEFjF1bl5xJ6zofXOmzHR7U=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DvcFA1/3xaDVeq0hNaHhecMDh3a7cJAY7QwmXstYtYCY15Ug5kAHENFhUf+qeX8xL WOT21ou3pRiwj28P4Ojdke02/44cMm7R30qgSb7EMmShR4v+MsG443teUeQgZBg2Ej kteBC9/msDypx7++p/ULNTdKViRgHzU0mkKs04/k=