Re: [sipcore] RESPONSE REQUESTED: SIPCORE work and milestones

Paul Kyzivat <paul.kyzivat@comcast.net> Fri, 23 December 2016 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1482531090; bh=ocmYhRsptES4gMHAq1SmUUpabCINZ7f3BsMpEzcR5SI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=WAeh8bB1A6ifomz5YrncmymqZjav0l15Xp9IyPUioKk2LmRPfBeUwha/nTKe5eYln Yd0Nwbmo1CYeY8acOrXxvqFlYdqdlnCheeV0J1Juf4MHKkDlsem3XFoi65RMG3jpuw qHwuZSaXYthGxJIjF/vw5A+TeTpj9W0Caei67ia6db4gJFZr41y7jeQQqHgQoNV2Wk aLoS7z9fTvuGibR4EI+yIPoKqh8Pm5VTFCyHCyfnEofoHM7zKkEGRJHHFm8G49DaJ+ wLo4FZSof/JwmbVX4Jr7H7gd3RYDBlIlxi4SOUeKVI45XiIOxxSSxoQJU/jxZzdty4 MuhAtvBMxjL9Q==