[sipcore] LAST CALL: Re: IETF 75: Agenda Time Requests

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Tue, 30 June 2009 20:38 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:38:49 -0500
From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
To: sipcore@ietf.org
Subject: [sipcore] LAST CALL: Re: IETF 75: Agenda Time Requests

[as chair]

So far, the chairs have received three requests for agenda time:

    * draft-ietf-sipcore-keep
    * history-info-bis / target-uri
    * 3265-bis

Unless we receive additional requests before the end of this week, we
will be instructing the secretariat to reduce the amount of face-to-face
meeting time to one hour, so as to alleviate any scheduling conflicts
that we would otherwise cause.

After we do this, it will be too late to request additional agenda time.
If you want to discuss something in Stockholm other than these three
items, speak up now.

/a