Re: [Sipping] RUCUS / framework-spit-reduction-02

Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com> Thu, 31 January 2008 15:03 UTC

From: Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] RUCUS / framework-spit-reduction-02
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:03:05 -0500
To: Otmar Lendl <lendl@nic.at>
Cc: sipping@ietf.org

Otmar,

I think those are all excellent questions to discuss at the RUCUS EG
meeting in March!   (As well as in advance through this list.)

Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork@voxeo.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com