Re: [Sipping] Request for Open discussion about SIP mobility

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com> Mon, 12 May 2008 15:29 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:29:04 +0100
From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>
To: Stefano Salsano <stefano.salsano@uniroma2.it>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
References: <4819667D.9060600@kddilabs.jp> <4822CD69.5070205@uniroma2.it> <48230468.9010602@kddilabs.jp> <48231CEF.307@cisco.com> <45EDF1C5D301ED41A339796A9F979F720FDEC9@eris.office> <48234ED2.7070603@cisco.com> <F66D7286825402429571678A16C2F5EE035CBFFE@zrc2hxm1.corp.nortel.com> <4824273E.3000908@kddilabs.jp> <482604A9.2000502@research.telcordia.com> <48267A77.2080803@cisco.com> <48285DCE.6030803@uniroma2.it>