RE: AW: [Sipping] FYI: RADIUS & SIP

Henry Sinnreich <Henry.Sinnreich@mci.com> Thu, 07 August 2003 17:33 UTC

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:58:32 -0500
From: Henry Sinnreich <Henry.Sinnreich@mci.com>
Subject: RE: AW: [Sipping] FYI: RADIUS & SIP
To: 'Michael Haberler' <mah@eunet.at>, 'Jonathan Rosenberg' <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com>, 'Bernard Aboba' <aboba@internaut.com>
Cc: "'Liess, Laura'" <Laura.Liess@t-systems.com>, hgs@cs.columbia.edu, sipping@ietf.org, "'Dumler, Alexander'" <Alexander.Dumler@telekom.de>, "'Wolff, Christian'" <Christian.Wolff@telekom.de>
Sender: sipping-admin@ietf.org

I believe this is an excellent proposal!

Though a firm believer in the supremacy of IETF technology, sometimes it
makes sense to import innovation on to the Internet from other areas. The
SIM card is certainly on top of the list for technologies where its creators
had their act well together.

Thanks, Henry

Henry Sinnreich
MCI