Re: [Sipping] Proposed text for update-pai concerning response identity (was RE: Further proceeding with draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai--05)

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com> Tue, 23 September 2008 09:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:57:33 +0100
From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>, Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
References: <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0010AEC7F@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <3C3BDF3B-1420-48BB-A1CC-7FD56B58E2EA@cisco.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0010AF08C@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <F66D7286825402429571678A16C2F5EE056D4131@zrc2hxm1.corp.nortel.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1947211D@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0011949FC@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF194E3990@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>
I agree in principle, but see also Vijay's comments and my response. I
will post a new version.

John