Re: [Sipping] FW: SIPPING - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 73

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Tue, 28 October 2008 19:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:46:26 -0500
From: Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>
To: sipping@ietf.org
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] FW: SIPPING - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 73
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Please note that our session has been moved to the even nicer Friday
morning slot:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/agenda.html
So, hopefully no one has made travel plans based on the original slot!

Just a reminder that the cutoff for documents is next Monday (Nov. 3rd)
at 17:00 Pacific time (less than one week).
Based on past meetings, less than half of the docs targetted for SIPPING
WG have been submitted.  Please remember that we will not give agenda
time to folks for docs that have not had any discussion on the WG
mailing list, since the objective of the f2f time is to discuss and
resolve open issues as much as possible.

Our initial WG agenda is due on the 5th, with the final agenda due on
the 10th.  At this point, we've only received 3 requests for agenda
time:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/Agenda_request.html

Regards,
Mary.