RE: [Sipping] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-donovan-sipping-service-override-01.txt

"Steve Donovan \(stdonova\)" <stdonova@cisco.com> Thu, 06 July 2006 18:02 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sipping] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-donovan-sipping-service-override-01.txt
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:02:23 -0700
From: "Steve Donovan (stdonova)" <stdonova@cisco.com>
To: Arjun Roychowdhury <arjunrc@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=8221; t=1152208944; x=1153072944; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=stdonova@cisco.com; z=From:=22Steve=20Donovan=20\(stdonova\)=22=20<stdonova@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Sipping]=20FW=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-donovan-sipping-service -override-01.txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DeroDWXhdHeGLZIAf8iJytaOwcAk=3D; b=mkhRDtctscdScMIKZHKHv0r4hqBi0aC2Xc8CQkBKiPYrAttJVN44d6W6rlce65ZTCelcUqyB SZHnjfxEVsFH7J1fbpOrVdBFyA2TQgq5TLnCijoTx5TqRB9mm2MLRtgy;