Re: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-15.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 15 July 2008 15:55 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:56:35 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Alan Johnston <alan@sipstation.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4238; t=1216137343; x=1217001343; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft-ietf-s ipping-service-examples-15.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Alan=20Johnston=20<alan@sipstation.com>; bh=9Iv3hW4hjU0ETMYqokdU80oYa3o9pgdvKyMLXo5U7eI=; b=L1L2TxMiN3lbu6jLR27KgudEEdNBiAsKfS4YnLJ47rKWPeLROhJqOl9JPv GSGB8L41bPNTsUEUIxoXIxlBPGy/zF5a2vd6DxOtNlwAospvE/3FVl201TZn eHyvKhNIcC;