Re: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-15.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 15 July 2008 15:38 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:40:08 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3524; t=1216136356; x=1217000356; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft-ietf-s ipping-service-examples-15.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Hutton,=20Andrew=22=20<andrew.hutton@siemens.com>; bh=i7JppPk9ZQyuDKKeSBVBTPDIiMsG9n5tKBd8sOK0UAU=; b=B6JkbdTs4+ZIwzAkY49ToFt68i8+o4mE29qlFHETNftg2JIyy02bm5KJ+v zSok4oaLyHEYUtMkjGRNC4wza1uTjCGTB7Roeon+44vhfamg9qrPyzxqq3vf tQ1BBcPe1Y;