Re: [Sipping] Re: Question regarding draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Fri, 13 July 2007 07:26 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:26:17 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Re: Question regarding draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format
Cc: SIPPING LIST <sipping@ietf.org>

Hi,

one of the URIs can be used to grant the relay permission to perform the
translation described by the conditions. The other URI can be used to
deny the relay permission to perform the translation.

The recipient of the translation chooses which URI to click depending on
whether we want to grant or deny.

There were discussions on placing those URIs in SIP headers instead of
in the document itself, but at the end we decide to place the in the
document.

Cheers,

Gonzalo