Re: [Sipping] sipping-sip-offeranswer-05: comments and questions

"Fred Seymour" <fred.seymor@gmail.com> Mon, 18 February 2008 16:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:53:58 +0900
From: Fred Seymour <fred.seymor@gmail.com>
To: sipping@ietf.org
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF04770E74@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF04819935@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF048B5FE6@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <b88b51d0802141822o2b42bfd4vdace911fc2f351e3@mail.gmail.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF04996071@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <b88b51d0802150223l7a5f377bh37b911370198541b@mail.gmail.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF049BF8D0@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <b88b51d0802151211h4d3b85cue67a90873044624c@mail.gmail.com> <47B60391.5090304@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C75B3@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se>