Re: [siprec] Proposal for follow-on siprec work

Guy Churchouse <gchurchouse@revcord.com> Thu, 16 May 2013 20:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:x-mailer :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=jgQqfNfhMO7uYla5OepBpTrM4e2WUVbSi9srvwFYWIw=; b=AdAqoDwd3M86IX9YMFWdS8UlUE8g2IDwl+SACkxyq2u3flNFbQi0FjVVyA/m7+v0/I nuDgMeqg0MZlC+Ae/cWPAecJkf0QAi7dfSanwXokXuwO8rBb7mTtEgLe4oFnndlc6vw0 NCsLrHaM1JXyvv5aKY12y8pq46ZuCPhKWRsuP0TMAJrfz5RkXuGIgB4RI9EWsa3ojo1P DtS6+C42gXJBAcb7IczyoLZWplSRvYxTQUTcmqOjcVL76+6l+E4jL476I927MR1X0HRI od2ExRV3ALjY+oeg2BrCT/TefDNZr+HsOtSVYzQ0LXbNVGak6amq1F7lsKEdphXgZYEC dKoQ==