Re: [siprec] FW: I-DAction:draft-hutton-siprec-session-recording-arch-01.txt

"Henry Lum" <Henry.Lum@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 05 July 2010 15:04 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:03:47 -0700
From: Henry Lum <Henry.Lum@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
Cc: siprec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [siprec] FW: I-DAction:draft-hutton-siprec-session-recording-arch-01.txt

Hi Peter,

Another problem with the proxy approach is that the proxy must share the
SRTP private keys in the CS to the recorder in the 3pcc call leg since
the recorder is acting both as the recorder and the media relay. This
could potentially be a security risk and there is a requirement REQ-032
that states we cannot do this.

Regards,

Henry