Re: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-04.txt

Leon Portman <leon.portman@gmail.com> Fri, 16 March 2012 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=jybXU30CsuBpG7LoJQ6XF5xT5V5lOsNDu29pEzhcqUo=; b=sctQ4WuwJ06WuQuUC9YoV60gncL9YyH/hlD6b510gNxiiRg4OqJ8Hw5L9ZZyqxCzaQ Yu1bNP7zqxo3WmYMCQbcHZGE2LbRNlustxAfMdhnaWbswYEhBOfPLQ+Efl4ERqWB0rnk 5xSGG1KVYpbO8+qfnklPpFdeeCh21nvHyRxXF9HFNzmkfRi1u+8LcLCgYXfnMWy7JHOa aVgn71QJdrBaVh088PaLK4oNOLONK8pFzor6ZYCfBKq67jnEAaPf+2QIdyaSY1X+46ak BlceF9XgbvuXW8R4M8forkr+PzfDWnRwfsRXhGDX82aPzck0kgg+5kdm7kb1k0lWeMWA RP6A==