Re: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-04.txt

Leon Portman <Leon.Portman@nice.com> Mon, 19 March 2012 14:17 UTC

From: Leon Portman <Leon.Portman@nice.com>
To: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>, "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>, Leon Portman <leon.portman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:17:45 +0200
References: <20120312132433.19581.40959.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <07465C1D981ABC41A344374066AE1A2C39DAF8C0A7@TLVMBX01.nice.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FCACA@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <AC091378-CAB3-4DA2-911F-D78D3DAC7D81@gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FEAD4@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <02E25602-BB51-4091-95E3-A5475AB4B85D@gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FEAF3@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <96F77B6A-C42F-4C45-BF24-F6BF9CCAE026@gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FEB37@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <101C6067BEC68246B0C3F6843BCCC1E31296AE1E00@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FFAE6@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <07465C1D981ABC41A344374066AE1A2C39DAFFEC01@TLVMBX01.nice.com> <101C6067BEC68246B0C3F6843BCCC1E31296AE1E39@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US