Re: [siprec] FW: NewVersionNotificationfor draft-portman-siprec-protocol-03

"Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com> Sun, 06 March 2011 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=partr@cisco.com; l=54746; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299435002; x=1300644602; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:references:from:to: cc; bh=b4VXATfSlSvsvjeCpOR8p/Vzf6xRm/rNv6cQsa82rso=; b=BBJ1/PkYrZsNys/Hh8xvsaGJodyeTfEJDz1yYFQ+gvgFzddFN9KbvRmG p33r3utKcI3sgIf6ZCVXvnVh4OW1QVmcIsqhBYzeKVB/1h7aUIfnDb1v2 uh+2+zz/CqnhsfAN5VAX0ZAQLdJWVBVaV8TLUsn2VXkyTAvZuWAvY9rO2 g=;