Re: [siprec] FW: New VersionNotificationfor draft-portman-siprec-protocol-03

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Fri, 04 March 2011 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=18079; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299262502; x=1300472102; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=56JIF2kVqGFNcVc+mo1znUw37iRj4DGjScp2yqlAHhs=; b=YdljDNOaiO/4QLgmNFn/1hqyyoapA8+9EcOfapjgIsxNtL1+7C4xEt+J 2XxW0OmxKVV4N5L4/aRq2ohNzhkH47fQLJrNlzPNvKvCr730ky3BTLWwv 945LlzKp5cC9da8C0c/IO+3xtTqpkh4kQfm/ixWnBRA+jztAxB5Dc7yab U=;