Re: [siprec] Multiplexing different participants' streams on the same port

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=7612; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301434835; x=1302644435; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DIKvepGROKebnuVeopmFNEn8hPkZ/3fIZUhYx62R88M=; b=ezIQnK7pw4y6k2/YyTmVH64sRUsbbdOtHikex8TefyZUxvRLdq/wBLy2 H1fqmeBSVmBMOI4wKi7UBTQZXD26E5b3aQ/+yyVMjpz2XGnuY0AOGv0oi 42Gewwz3pJxap50vMmDwOqcw3ljWIy4KB46io0pK9OYXop3EeTrEHOdNc A=;