Re: [siprec] Multiplexing different participants' streams on the same port

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=7287; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301408514; x=1302618114; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=86/tTiwEBG+wPJLBN6URRwnurkHfAfQeEi/n6fVaavk=; b=FOnMxhOs8ZgSbRa8maSoA66ZU+5s9srOuxWciywTqbv7kzhCoXLr0Bmc WZ3HOoWWralBOqzDNf1f3QpAwIjpiS4Rdi7EVT7ex2Tt/zL1if0BtTMVn bCgqaR8SE2ePdd7M0DUHWrbNT0RIZyZmNnEIfwKQ4nLnW8+wPVcbbv4Yn 8=;