Re: [siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Tue, 01 July 2014 21:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=6nq3hbscAdSypXYD9vf/NBSMmAoGDbFs3TdovIP55IU=; b=dreZ2LDKlZGdqns846nuq3T4iKcCV4h5O4foFxFSFTga0zhBp4PXDkJON2t3lfUIDC QIyN2K8umffG4XcK/lNlFczZSklWZJWs8wVsbiLBrVq/qcndazaZhEL8izqFmypSVjkC KgIrHb8IVAqFwxDTozzpkMGlftUshIPWQcmK60yeLuEbSIGOPLjwZxG4UddxFhzn6+Gt SUyRcdm4jqmYz/pZRDkIg4o2p86QoHOpvBF6xKSQH1jWz9Hf+ShzrdA4Or4v4oNnM+kJ ti9sJ8yR80gHUBNgwXBvDAp3VibLDATpqdJL5+rpEDSuvvvwNrqi2zuLukhvM4iawWS6 Ikqw==