Re: [sixpac] Chartering...

Emil Ivov <emcho@sip-communicator.org> Wed, 02 February 2011 08:38 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:41:38 +0200
From: Emil Ivov <emcho@sip-communicator.org>
To: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
Cc: sixpac@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sixpac] Chartering...

На 01.02.11 14:42, Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com написа:
> 2. The client configuration part was dropped. Is that OK?
>
> There was not really a common understanding on what the group would
> do, so the text was prone to misunderstandings.

Probably, yes.

> I don't think
> anyone's intention was to design something completely new just for
> SIXPAC clients.

Nope, indeed not. I am probably going to bring up the issue again once
we start designing the actual spec and I am quite confident that a few
lines recommending the use of standard SIP/XMPP discovery mechanisms
with SIXPAC would be just fine for everyone and compliant with the charter.

Cheers,
Emil

=

=