Re: [Slim] draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language: Issue 38

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Wed, 12 July 2017 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DbEb515r3ufOs1323BZ7+1hSGv14eUUbeSAS0glYFk0=; b=j2bYcQuzqYgbsbHaaBlJzA6ddfoheWQPdeRWbM9zeH8Fo4QITRoSEBvwVakELsyMuU 2g6W4oi4wHMLcG5LJb8s4on7322sD+5q2GizZg3UHeHe6WE53OuRx3vriYEQAIuJ1eVD aOx/90qP4AiBiLY8v+4z624bB0au6VEvWmqyX/G8wqK9axFbJfHXgvV0AoW61ItBY6r4 8gTA4anBDnrcNIDCHg2PEZ/oq3I+ce2QcT18CybqscWeZw4qEe/d0Lm3Z7qClfWaScUG 53Ge+rHkOOmC3xUX9nGZ1i9o1ZTEwfrDv6HCzFd/xXeerg/G+J1LYG7eRne4I8WpIeIw jAXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DbEb515r3ufOs1323BZ7+1hSGv14eUUbeSAS0glYFk0=; b=ENuHY4TM+Qme+V16DtuajOVcRyDQh3K4xJA5mke/PqyZiAfgyIJJ4GXVe1L1JL+WD+ iwHeuGR8bhyo5XWEUD3fYwJSmnVQWr5Ivg3aaZCCzWjq+m4PLuo1HB+nC4DMsh2//VZI tWgCCRSCYigSwezpu/xpvnGpnWAosRWZvY+ZIHebUJPmegZhb2AlhFAqxJDBTPrrhtKD 6aMkF+2xlpeou27RDwZaGYvxa5X6LgejTPRfGeOkcrv6xbn2k8b7tp/9LJwlmPRlQ4nk JZA7pqWK6FdDVbUe67mS19MTX1FcK9EIcgumATd9cPHxAINn0MCBiZsETwNSdiL94pdx 2ffg==