Re: [Slim] Collapse attribute syntax to one line in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Mon, 29 May 2017 23:04 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:04:28 -0700
To: slim@ietf.org
From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
Subject: Re: [Slim] Collapse attribute syntax to one line in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

I uploaded version -10, which includes the syntax change to single
line, along with a few editorial clarifications.  (Version -09
accidently omitted an editorial clarification.)

You can see a diff of the changes from 08 to 10 here:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-08&url2=draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-10

If there objections to the change from multi-line to single-line,
this can be reverted.

--Randy