Re: [Snac] draft-ietf-snac-simple-01 review comments

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Fri, 19 May 2023 00:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20221208.gappssmtp.com; s=20221208; t=1684454991; x=1687046991; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=YeyioB5ionErn1sHYOYcnTECdeNENjdVvlomgw/w54s=; b=yV2cWpSOFD+5pwH3ZuTq0Fjky4tMyReGUtq/SLTAqGUW3Kz6ojS7GXK/PcD+HPe0go mCI2yIa5eNWPB2q2ZoeQzUUd88r/xGMYc9ZsCvSskYBcrOfsVB4WKHzd3Zzn5Mst3bS7 nu8IS313FqGlvF9IgL+b9BNkpHvyU9VXK2FegTFbJ+3otkj4F0LnXbs3NuksYrDRk6P1 v32fP8Z4+vqYxO8SGTQVm4Foj/sewE1IbO0MnbxGjVig0XlGtK1zE1aknxvjBIFv3a2e GSm6nQZPpUjVxMkbEoeqg/CkNtnwaFItuiMlu3eJyw6ZHD4kfapAx/kCo2LSRNXWRDhc NtwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684454991; x=1687046991; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=YeyioB5ionErn1sHYOYcnTECdeNENjdVvlomgw/w54s=; b=aydjYJlJf8B+uJjki7O5/p1tvOFGrJfQ7WonZ2w3YKE/ptJgWmhVHYRZ6t4g4IwN2M /BUduxyHTV4NLKdCezg3msvfgfezn8smB8Y37Kjkcj01NYs63Lpc4VmIyDP9+YLFszlk scbO+lWzLHS4eN6EPMoACT4FPxR7M1B9UG2sL2iQ2GTF3xOhYsZLbt21LAn++RiEWuz2 VZ21rCy8d9DUgZxJFixc3ytMG3gY0JX7E8RKKN6epfOr/OlnFVD8ucR9fwZFTpyGcYf+ lLO/XDqA/k+m+Ji6RtCsKvkup6ZKS1uROMK5FJXLZs76jmWnM6wPghFHdDBCEr2GiLcm XMTw==