Re: Document Details

case@snmp.com Sat, 07 October 1995 23:36 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: case@snmp.com
MMDF-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at neptune.TIS.COM
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 19:04:11 -0400
To: snmpv2@tis.com
Subject: Re: Document Details
Cc: bstewart@cisco.com, case@snmp.com

bob:

i'm very confused by your message ... i've been waiting for the referenced
documents to show up, but it's been longer than the normal delay period

i've checked the internet-drafts directories on cnri.reston.va.us, ftp.isi.edu,
and ds.internic.net but am unable to find the following documents referenced
in your message:

	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-intro-ds-04.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-smi-ds-04.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-tc-ds-05.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-conf-ds-04.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-proto-ds-04.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-tm-ds-04.txt>
	<draft-ietf-snmpv2-mib-ds-04.txt>

when can we expect to see the referenced documents?

i stopped my review process on the lower-numbered documents when i saw
that new ones were imminent, but they haven't been forthcoming ...  i'd
like to have the opportunity to review and comment on them before we
slam the door shut

please advise when they become available

regards,
jdc