Document Details

Bob Stewart <bstewart@cisco.com> Thu, 28 September 1995 14:52 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 09:41:55 -0400
To: snmpv2@tis.com
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Bob Stewart <bstewart@cisco.com>
Subject: Document Details

Based on a detailed message I got from Deirdre, here's what we believe is
happening with our documents.

I believe this covers all but the change to Textual Conventions that was
agreed in Dallas but slipped through the cracks.  Given that change and
barring major bugs, this should be it.

        Bob

  RFC  Stat Published    Title
------- -- ---------- -----------------------------------------
RFC1441 PS   May 93     Introduction to version 2 of the Internet-standard
                        Network Management Framework

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-intro-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1442 PS   May 93     Structure of Management Information for version 2 of
                        the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-smi-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1443 PS   May 93     Textual Conventions for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-tc-ds-05.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1444 PS   May 93     Conformance Statements for version 2 of the Simple
                        Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-conf-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1445 PS   May 93     Administrative Model for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol

                        Recommendation: Move to HISTORIC, problematic
technology

RFC1446 PS   May 93     Security Protocols for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol

                        Recommendation: Move to HISTORIC, problematic
technology

RFC1447 PS   May 93     Party MIB for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol

                        Recommendation: Move to HISTORIC, problematic technology

RFC1448 PS   May 93     Protocol Operations for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-proto-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1449 PS   May 93     Transport Mappings for version 2 of the Simple Network
                        Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-tm-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1450 PS   May 93     Management Information Base for version 2 of the Simple
                        Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2)

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-mib-ds-04.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFC1451 PS   May 93     Manager to Manager Management Information Base

                        Recommendation: Move to HISTORIC, problematic
technology

RFC1452 PS   May 93     Coexistence between version 1 and version 2 of the
                        Internet-standard Network Management Framework

                        Replace with I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-coex-ds-03.txt>
                        Recommendation: Move to DRAFT

RFCtbd1                 SNMPv2 MIB for the Internet Protocol

                        Current I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-ip-ds-03.txt>
                        Recommendation: Issue as DRAFT, split from existing
                        document; no changes

RFCtbd2                 SNMPv2 MIB for the Transmission Protocol

                        Current I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-tcp-ds-03.txt>
                        Recommendation: Issue as DRAFT, split from existing
                        document; no changes

RFCtbd3                 SNMPv2 MIB for the User Datagram Protocol

                        Current I-D:  <draft-ietf-snmpv2-udp-ds-03.txt>