Re: [Softwires] introduction and endorsement for MAP

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Thu, 18 June 2015 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4035; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434668201; x=1435877801; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=I+HGswUFbK6KqWPQY7+QogrTAXomR8EctJEFEbKiQCM=; b=QmRAdl+9p7L/HoRdmR7LXFk4HkCE2h1xug/ZeW+v+4A94g5CL8MyPgdk Q8huQGnJyon4Y2kTDAhKhh4Iajh6lAu9g86m4f4Sj6vrhtnsURs7h9lYN fcczMM3raKPmD1EZqO/bEatwCnIuLwIHZNqhLCPIbD4rR2CqeFyqQPZoX w=;