Re: [Softwires] [BEHAVE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt> (Dual Stack Hosts Using "Bump-in-the-Host" (BIH)) to Proposed Standard

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 27 September 2011 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=6232; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317128850; x=1318338450; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IdxGcZ3gxtZWM8zVr4I7wrJMI5Cylc3VUoaCpV7F2dU=; b=di+ry2tuRjfhbwC7fdg3A7cf9KSqR9gpJehqaLCqe1N3cg1musevcVBB eNUJdR6uM+mFMYw7omGDBFkOpnbyaVhNHUBTXcfA8zGVp+6MrxJNFJf8+ WqdblyS4v/rsR7ED+XoXVdFo3/6REAI1bUlCaTSwU5jpq6p4MTSuqM7M4 M=;